Nike recently opened their new store Nike+ Fuel Station located at the Boxpark popup mall. Its one of the most tech’d up retail spaces I’ve ever been too, its really impressive but I wouldn’t expect anything less from a global mega brand like nike.
Nike+ FuelStation specs:
- Digital Mannequins – motion sensitive intelligent mirrors that reveal film footage of local runners wearing key products from the store
- Interactive Touch Screens – providing consumers with information about Nike+ products, Nike+ Run Club sessions and products
- Weekly Nike+ Run Club – free running club open to all East London runners
- Physio and Nutritionist Services – free regular consultations with physios and nutritionists for Nike+ Run Club members
- Gait Analysis – in-store treadmill to allow consumers to purchase the right shoe for their running style
- Nike+ FuelBand Interactive Experience – a motion sensitive installation where consumers see a life-size, digitized reflection on an LCD wall that reacts to movement to create a stunning piece of digital art that can be shared with friends via social networks
2-4 Bethnal Green Rd.